The Shaarei Shomayim Young Professionals' Committee aims to develop a meaningful and dynamic community for Modern Orthodox Jews in their 20s and 30s in the mid-town Toronto area. This includes singles, couples, and families! We provide educational programming, fun social events and communal Shabbat and Holiday gatherings.
The following program highlights took place recently:
- Young Professionals' Beer Tasting in the Sukkah
- Young Professionals' Simchat Torah Hakafot
- Mishloach Manot Packaging and Delivery with the Chessed Committee
- Winter and Summer Festive Shabbat Luncheons
- "YYP" (early 20s) Onegs and Potluck Dinners
We also feature frequent Living Room Learning series on practical halacha topics and monthly young professional meat kiddushes. Sign up for our newsletter, join our facebook group or send us an email for regular updates!
The Shaarei Shomayim Young Professionals Committee
Ilana Arje-Goldenthal, Sara Lass, Rachel Libman, Avital Strauchler, Jessica Handelman,Yael Jakubovic, Sarah Brown, Eli Javasky, Bailey Roth, Stacie Perlmutter, Danny Rende, and Rabbi Noah Cheses